Attention Midwestern Salvage Customers
Please Review our new return policy.
We have a 30 day limited warranty on parts. This includes a 30 day standard return policy.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to supply us with your VIN number before ordering a part. If we sell a part that does not fit, and we were not supplied your VIN, we reserve the right to refuse any exchange or return. With today’s complicated vehicles it is necessary to have your VIN and production date available when ordering a part.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on all returnable merchandise. If we made a mistake and sold you the wrong part, we will provide you with the correct part, or refund you the purchase price at our discretion
- Parts may be returned within 30 days for a refund, less restock fee. Exclusions may apply to certain types of parts, listed below:
- Body parts, sheet metal, wheels, and tires (hoods, doors, fenders, bumpers, headlights, taillights, mirrors, and glass) are sold strictly as is, no warranty, no exchange, and no refunds. We ask that you inspect the quality of the part you are purchasing before leaving. We will not accept a return for any reason.
- Electrical parts are all sold as is, no warranty, no exchange, and no refunds. This includes but is not limited to: computers, modules, throttle bodies, distributors, speedometers, heater controls, stereos/radios, switches and electrical motors.
- Interior parts are sold as is, no warranty. This includes seats, dashes, carpet, trim panels and seat belts.
- Any other parts NOT mentioned in the exclusion list will fall under the standard 30 day warranty period and/or 30 day return period.
- Engines, transmissions and drivetrain parts are covered with a limited 30 day warranty. The 30 day return policy still applies, less restock fee. Labor costs, towing, fluids, shop supplies, and any other expenses are not covered. Engine warranty covers cracked block, cylinder head, and rotating assembly. Parts external to the long block assembly (i.e., intakes, manifolds, carburetors, throttle bodies, injectors, oil pans, valve covers, brackets, etc.) are not warrantied. These are left on for installers’ convenience only. All engines and transmissions must be installed by an ASE certified shop for warranty to be effective. If we feel the installer was negligent, we reserve the right to refuse any warranty claim.